First day of school. My house is quiet. I AM FREEEEEE!!! Okay, Emily is still home, but she's quiet and independent, so it feels like I'm free. In honor of my joy, I have uploaded a few happy songs for everyone. Tell me if they run out and I'll put them back up. Here, here, or here.
1. Linus & Lucy, Vince Guiraldi Trio
2. Pitch the Baby, Cocteau Twins (hee hee!)
3. Let Go, Frou Frou
4. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy, Ren & Stimpy (you eeediot!)
5. Hey Ladies, Beastie Boys (fo all tha mommas in the hizzie)
6. Breathe, Pink Floyd (om)
10 things that make me happy:
1. Catching Blazing Saddles on cable, so it isn't edited.
2. Unexpected kitty-face pound. (My cats are big, so they lean, but there's a lot of weight behind it. Hee!)
3. Unexpected mail/postcards
4. A realllllly good cup of coffee
5. Finding a brand new book at the library
6. A great song on the radio, windows down, me singing out loud and proud
7. No plans but to hang at a cafe with a friend
8. Waking up before everyone else and having 10 minutes of peace and quiet first thing in the morning
9. Cracking my ankles
10. Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.
Top 10 movie quotes off the top of my head: (Can you guess?)
8. "Huh HO, don't hit anybody."
DID I MENTION I WAS IN A GREAT MOOD??? Just look at Spock down there! He's going to wet his pants with excitement!! :-D