- Everyone I know has a big 'but.' Let's talk about your big 'but,' Simone.
- There's a lot of things about me that you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.
- Is there something you can share with the rest of us, Amazing Larry??
- Inez is holding a clay pot, of which she seems to be very proud.
- I say we hang him, then we stab him, then we shoot him, and then we kill him! ~I say we let him go...
- I bought this pen exactly one hour before my bike was stolen. What's the significance? I. DON'T. KNOW.
- I don't make monkeys, I just train them!
- PeeWee. Listen to reason. ~Shh! I'm listening to reason! <-- my favorite line in the whole movie.
- ...and when they pulled driver's body from the burning... twisted... wreck, it looked like THIS!
- Yep. That was the worst accident I'd ever seen.
- Paging Mr. Hermann. Mr. Hermann you have a telephone call.
- I pity the fool that don't eat Mr. T cereal!
- I feel just PERFECT! In fact, I can't remember when I felt quite so COZY down here!
Oh, Phil Hartman. So damn funny. *sniff*
To Do List
take that dog of yourn for a looooong walk.Seriously, where is all of this energy coming from, Sally Von Shtupp? SHEESH.
- prune the wormwood by the Japanese maple, put in the ajuga underneath (oooh, those bright indigo blooms under the deep purple tree and the silvery foliage of the artemisia?? *wipes drool*)
- get the last of the compost to the back veggie garden - almost 'mater time!
- check and make sure the fire ants are dead in that front pot before planting the lilies - ant bites SUCK
- do not, I repeat: DO NOT go to any nursery today. Stop it. Seriously. Theriouth.
- ooh, hit the grocery store for milk, crackers, and snacks for Em's class - they need it by noon.
- quit focusing on the outside and clean your FREAKING HOUSE, LAURA
- get bored half-way through and go outside and read in the sunshine
- Oooh, don't forget you have Babel on DVD - watch it and send it back to Netflix
- ditto on the 4400 discs
- get to the post office at some point and get that you know what to you know who [/cryptic] <-- not you Jess, that went out yesterday. :D
- find out what uniforms are needed for #2's softball
- and really: why is there no chocolate in the house? FIX THAT ASAP.
- wrap up that last bit of that fic and send it to Chrissy for beta
- make her print it out and force her husband to read it, hahaha
- don't forget to brush the dog OUTSIDE. Holy hair, batman!
- while you're out there, get a tan. Mmmm, sun.
- THERIOUTH: DUN FERGAHT THUH CHOKLIT
- ooh, and make (or find) some Little Britain icons! Computer says Nooooo.
- go to the comm and clean up links, SHEEH, STONEY. [/cryptic]
Crap, I forgot to put "go to bookstore armed with everyone's recs in a comprehensive list". *mentally adds*