- This pool - simple, you know? or possibly this one. Oooh.
- This picture D'AW! "I lookin' the wrong way!" I love how CERTAIN the cat is about the direction of lookulation. <3 cats
- I love how delicious the peas are in my garden right now - I snap a few off in the AM when I get my paper and it's a TASTY breakfast. 1 bushel and counting...
- the soon to be red tomatoes in my garden - MMMMMMM.
- my kids. The Boy has just been a SUPERSTAR for the past two days. (Also, watching him belly laugh makes me so happy, my eyes sting with tears. I can remember his very first laugh prompted by the BFF's dog snatching food from the air and it was a thing of wonder to behold.) <3
- talking about anything and everything with a good friend (<3 you Jess!)
- sending hilarious emails back and forth that make no sense to the outside world (<3 you Lee!)
- drunken IM (for once, not me) first thing in the morning (<3 you Dovil!)
- my flist keeping me up to date on fics to read, pictures to see, shows to watch (<3 you Flist!)
- THE OFFICE OH MY GOD IN HEAVEN/EARTH/SKY/WATER, I love that show.
I want a pile of Stanley Nickels. <-- laughed myself sick, oh my goodness. I totally teared up at the surprise ending (and laughed at the REAL ending, FTW, Temp!) and may have clapped my hands like Tinkerbell was going to snuff it.
I am going to sit in the breeze in the garden, eat some fresh veggies I grew by hand, and watch life pass me by. Bliss. I hope everyone has an utterly fantastic day today.