- Happy birthday to elfgirl!! I hug and squish you and bring navel gazing music that girls like us loved when we were teens: Joy Division, New Order and Skinny Puppy.
- Secondly, does everyone have their Zombie Escape Plan? That may be the coolest journal I've seen. (Please note her Disclaimer at the bottom, haha.)
- Thirdly, this Sunday is the first episode of THE TWO COREYS on A&E, 9pm. Check your local listings. Don't act like you don't want to watch that train wreck.
Your momAw, yeah.
- wander around Ikea and make excuses to buy lots of cleverly made stuff
- vacuum/mop (uuuuugggggghhhh)
- finish priming cabinets for paint
- double check the liner for new drapes - hit Joanns if not enough
- POST OFFICE
- NO READING FANFIC until you have done 75% of this, I MEAN IT. *stern face at self*
wander around the house trying to remember what to do
- check this list
figure out how you can cheat out of doing chores so you can read fanfic
- hurry and clean up the surfaces when the Mister is on his way home. And I like how that makes my husband sound like "Mister" in The Color Purple. Oh, Miss Ceely, you gots a beautiful smile.
- I know dey is a gewd. <-- my sister will laugh at that
- quit putting inside jokes in your To Do list and GET GOING, jeez.
Anf finally, GIP. That's from 's website, and it makes me laugh every time. I am KIDDING, my vegetarian friends! Or AM I? Bum bum bum!! No, no, I am. I can't stand Koala anymore. I ate loads in college and just got burned out. (Aww, and now I'm missing a_list_celebs when Will was going to cook a meal consisting solely of almost-extinct animals, stuffed inside each other Tur-Duc-Ken style, and all wrapped in bacon. Because bacon makes everything better. [/random]) GOD. I'm such a procrastinator!!! *gets going*