- My Sally Derg is afraid of Christmas lights. This is an inconvenient time for this phobia to rear its head.
- A neighbor has an automatron (what the hell are those called?) penguin that lifts and lowers its top hat.
- My dog cowered behind me when we rounded the corner and came face to face with the PENGUIN OF DEATH.
- which was inconvenient as she weighs 90 pounds and she had to go through me to get behind me.
- so I'm limping on a twisted knee.
- she looked thoroughly sad about Hurting Mommy and wouldn't eat her treat until I told her I wasn't mad at her <-- I'm not lying!!
- Hope Cat, my less than intelligent Siamese, believes the multi-colored lights on our roof line are exotic June Bugs that Must Be Destroyed.
- she's been sitting at the back window creak-meowing to lure them closer.
- for two hours.
- Darthanne, the Serial Killer cat, is laying in a patch of sunshine ignoring all of us
- there are two cotton tails at the front door. :((( (um, just the tails.)
- I thought I had MRSA this weekend, turned out to just be a blister from a pair of Evil Shoes (there's a seam along the back ankle that literally ripped open my ankle. Good hell!)
- I took them back and got a different pair that were worn today with no pain = success! *Hiro arms*
- I am going to get a big ol' bowl of Hot and Sour soup today hoping that will keep me away from fajita nachos
- my family is never ever going to speak to me again after I get this book out <-- positive thinking to make it come true
I meant to say Happy Hannukah yesterday, so please forgive. Happy remaining 7 Days!
Finally: name that movie. "Aw, don't sell yourself short, Judge. You're a terrific slouch."