2. I would like to state that while it's awesome he is so fit, sitting in crappy weather for hours listening to "Who Let The Dogs Out" is the very definition of hell. (Even though I love love LOVE cheering runners/wheelchair racers on) - I have the sniffles and would like more coffee and wool socksies on my toesies, thx.
3. I am not doing anything today, because I am cantankerous, so I meme! (which I never NEVER do, for any newcomers.) Yoinked from like, everyone on my flist.
Comment here and ask me ANYTHING about any fandom I'm involved in/have been involved in. Controversial or innocent, silly or serious, ask and you'll get my honest opinion on the subject [to the best of my knowledge/ability].
General fandom questions are also allowed, but nothing about actual people IN fandom, please.
- Star Wars (any and all)
- Harry Potter (book and/or movie)
- The Office (US and UK)
- Chuck Norris (hahaha)
- Metalocalypse (lml -_- lml)
- Squidbillies (dude, I have got to finish the Squidbillies/HP crossover fic... For myself. (Yes, I realize it interests like, none of you. I write for ME, zomg. [/melodrama]) Ahaha. Ha. um...
- She's The Man (I don't want to hear it - I suffer from Arrested Development, okay?)
- Oooh! Arrested Development
- Coupling UK
- Pirates of the Carribean
- RPS (<-- how weird that RPS is a fandom? No? Just me?)
- subset: Corey/Corey, 80s Teen Stars (shut it), actors from above fandoms, Anna Nicole Smith (I don't know either), Will Ferrell/Sacha Baron Cohen (it makes sense in my head) anything Jack Davenport, mmmmm.
Save me from self pity, people! [/emo]
In conclusion, my Hope cat is sitting in a basket, tucked in like a gift. <3 If I can quit being lazy, I'll upload a picture.