- Life is good
- I know unequivocally that if I post She's The Man fic you all will run like I'm shooting at you. Understood. *G*
- My Emily has a project in 1rst grade where she's to interview an adult, then dress up like them and tell the class about that person. She informed her teacher that she couldn't interview me because I "only wear a bra to work." !!!! Um, how could she forget my red, white, and blue tassels? Emily also informed her that I'm "in movies [she] can't see." Great, now they'll think I'm in some pornos, instead of a horror movie. Hahaha, her teacher emailed me and let me know (she's a funny lady.) Turns out, she's a wanna be writer, too, so we chatted quite a bit about writing, books, etc. Very cool.
- I have a second acting gig, I'll be taking staged family photos for it on Sunday (I won't miss the Super Bowl, I've been promised.) If you're interested, here's the movie info. It's in the beginning stages, so not a lot of info. The director is someone I worked on Blood on the Highway with, and he's been winning all sorts of Indie/short film awards for some of his other films. Pretty cool, and he's a really nice guy.
- There is a major festival that Blood on the Highway has a showing, in the coveted midnight spot. I don't think I'm allowed to say officially, yet, but still: very cool.
- I want a creme caramel (like flan) in my mouth this evening, followed by the delicious sounding wine the local wine brigade professes to be perfect with it (Campbells Rutherglen Muscat, Australia. Other notable wines listed: Rotta Black Monukka Dessert Sherry - I had a glass of this at Fearings and it is a FANTASTIC ending wine - Anselmi I Capitelli, 2003) Where did this wine love come from? Oh, right. I was out of Silver Patron and had to make do. *g*
- I'm liking Pinot Noirs and Grigios now, one to try is The Four Graces, Willamette Valley, 2006.
- (Sorry to bore some of you with this wine talk - I use this as a list maker for myself.)
- I am almost all caught up on Battlestar Galactica (ep. 16, S3 is next, then the remaining eps, and finally Razor - NO SPOILERS, PLEASE) and I think it may be one of my most favorite shows EVER. I'm just going to put out there right now that I want Kara/Lee all the time. And then for them to be ripped apart. And then sweaty, angsty, "we can't keep doing this!" sex. Ungh. And I want Bill Adama and Laura Roslin to hold hands and rock on a porch, enjoying each others company. Hahahaha. Um, and more Cylons. :D
- I'm having Pho for lunch today, and I'm very excited. Oooh, Lee. I think maybe I'll get that chicken curry soup again. YUMMY FLAVORS IN MY MOUTH, PLEASE.
- ...I think I'm brave enough to actually cut the silk fabric today. (omg, what if I didn't measure right??? *deep breath*
Um, I'm boring/random when there is no drama in my life. :)