- Blood on the Highway (a movie I'm in, for newbies) won BEST HORROR FILM at the Atlanta Underground festival last week, which is awesome. Next up is hopefully the big horror fest at the Alamo Draft house in Austin, and then a major FrightFest in October, where I'm going to be on a convention panel. Uh... Whoa. Also, I love that not only Italians love my sleaze, but Georgians do, too. \o/
- The Sparkledammerung: LDS Style is up and you can boggle at the craptasticness here. (If you look through comments, you just might find uploaded copies of the books. Ahem.)
- I found a linked copy of Midnight Sun, which is essentially the entirety of Twilight, but from the boy's point of view, and it's TOTALLY Growing Up Cullen. (If you've not read those, get thee hence. Freaking hilarious.)
- I've got some new folks hanging around. Hello! Come on in, leave your sanity at the door. If you want more stuff on those wackadoodle Mormons, hit the tag.
- How many of us are hoping whiny cheater ex-mormon gayrod layers of torn fabric dude gets kicked off Project Runway? how did he even get ON the show??
I'd really enjoy a fresh, hot donut right now. But all I have are oats and raisins.