2. I had a 90 minute massage today and I feel loose-y goose-y and fancy. Never will I have an hour long massage. That's when it's starting to feel the best! (20 minutes on my feet and ankles alone? YES PLEASE.)
3. Sushi for lunch. My tum is happy, but I'll be hungry again in an hour, you watch.
4. Some dude friended me over on Facebook and I knew the name, but I couldn't think of how I knew the name. Turns out I went to a dance with him in college (Sadie Hawkins. For those keeping track) and we made out a few times. The last time he paused during some kissage (remember: Mormon. We're talking chaste 50s style make out) and he asks me for advice about his girlfriend.
Did you need a moment? Yeah. So. Typical. Utah boys: keeping the virginal chaste ones pure until wedding night, and messing around with the naughty Mormon girls on the side. And the funny thing is, I thought I was the virginal chaste one!
Oh. He's married. To that girlfriend. I left him a note on his wall reminding him of our last encounter, and how the heck was he? *G* Douche nozzle.
5. I slow roasted a pork loin last night with apples and onions. (Marinade of olive oil, 4 garlic cloves, rosemary, thyme, black peppercorns, salt) I let it roast at 325 for 3 hours. (I put a cup of white wine in after the first half hour, which was at 425.) The meat is so tender you can cut it with a fork. The apples melted, which they were supposed to do, and I ran them and some of the onions and liquid through my food mill, put it back on the stove and reduced it by a third, poured that over the top. Even the kids nommed it up.
My son said last night, with Bella-esque chagrin, "When mom remembers she likes cooking, it's bad for me. I have to wash all the dishes." Hahaha, YES YOU DO. Muah ah ah!
6. I'm gonna nap. I have a Sally Derg and a Hope cat that are curled up in some sunshine, maybe I can convince them to scootch over.
All in all, a great day.