2. Sent the Mr. to the day laborer camp ground (it's all air conditioned with food and water, too, in your face Tea Partiers!) to pick up some guys that want lunch, drinks, and cash in hand to help me.
3. Have watched way too much Criminal Minds as I'm all worried that there's a serial killer hunting them (there are no deaths, I've just been watching a lot of that show) and I want to warn them about "bad people."
4. OH HEY MY POOL ONLY NEEDS FOUR MORE INCHES OF WATER TO BE FULL.
5. Chemicals/pumps get turned on today.
6. We've been filling it up since Saturday. That's a lot of water, folks. 38,000 gallons.
7. I hated 95% of True Blood's finale last night. Lamest vampire fight EVER. Ever. (put "spoilers" in subject if you talk about it, pls.)
Okay, getting on my gardening togs and heading out back to rip up sod, till in healthy soil, plant 4 Leyland cypress trees (they're already 15 feet tall) and then mulch. We'll see if I have any energy left to start moving rock. That'll probably wait until tomorrow. THAT'S WHEN I'LL POST PICTURES. OH MY GOD POOOOOOL!
(OOOH, and tonight is the 19th Wife, which I am DVRing and the EPIC HOARDERS EPISODE. Eeesh.)