- I am addicted to recapping shows, now. (Game of Thrones is up, that show is AWESOME.)
- Mel's recaps of The Bachelorette are hilarious. There's a new one up today, last night's ep should be up soon, too. I mean, if nothing else, click on the link and LOOK AT THAT PICTURE, OH MY GOD, WAT.
- The new addition of a gay roommate for the Italian Stallions on Real Housewives is giving me way too much fun.
- I was up until 2am re watching Glee so I can recap that all summer
- there will be featured cocktail recipes for each recap, and I'm making a drinking game to go along with them
- I think this is one of the funnier things I've written (hey, if I don't toot my own horn, no one else will)
"Tre shows the table the card she got from her brother and Mel after that, and Jacqueline is so bored with this topic that she bangs her baby’s head on the edge of the table for an excuse to get away. (Babies are supposed to be wrapped up and put on the doorstep, Jackie. How else does Father Guido know he can slip ornate Christian Audigier belt buckles in their hoodies for the holidays?)"
...I kinda love doing this. Maybe you've noticed? Lol. Of course I'm going to have to try out all of the cocktails for the Glee recaps. OF COURSE I AM. (Mm, orange rum rickey! <-- which would be awesome to go with a My So Called Life episode, I'm just saying. Know your gay tv teens, folks.)