- I walked away from my dad last night mid-conversation because he started spouting talk radio paranoid bullshit. Felt pretty good about doing it, too.
- Had a leisurely breakfast and morning with the Mr. as we are sans children, and I don't even feel bad about missing my self-imposed 3pm post time
- Speaking of, today's Glee recap is for Grilled Cheesus, and I tweaked a bloody mary recipe and am calling it The Hell Spawn (or The Atheist, choose your name)
- It's freaking delicious, and how we make ours, typically
- We have more Project Runway up, it's an episode behind, but we're coming in after the show started, whaddya gonna do?
- My sister confessed that she started watching Jersey Shore. AHAHAHA, SUCKER! I love it. Like, I love the show, and I love that she's been tricked. Muah ah ah.
- And guess what's on tonight? *dolphin noises*
- BRB, swimming with the husband SANS CHILDREN. We are like childless vagabonds!
That's going to be a hard-no on the agreement. I'm migrating to Dreamwidth, Stoney321, but I doubt I'll update much, just as I do currently.…
Back from a quick and mostly unplanned trip to DC for the girls' Spring Break. The Mr. threw it all together and sprung it on us last minute. It was…
For whatever reason, I scheduled a million (three) appointments with various doctors yesterday and felt like a prize-winning pig by the end of it.…