- We've added BBC's SHERLOCK to the website. They're hilarious and awesome, as you'd expect. (Great work by one of our writers, she's solid.)
- We've added Top Chef: Just Desserts to the website. They're also hilarious and awesome and naughty, as you'd expect. (Cream jokes? COME ON.)
- JERSEY SHORE. Mike got a beat down, and if there's a person that should be hit, it's him.
- Fright Night, 2011! It's by Sam, of "Captain America" fame, so you should know you're going to enjoy that.
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Glee! Oh, the cocktail I've concocted! It's a mod from her website, the most pretentious thing ever, and that's coming from Martha Stewart. (It is tasty, though.)
- This has nothing to do with anything prior, but good lord do I love these products from Origins I'm using! "Start Over" face cream and "Plantronics" toner. I have no more crows feet. LIKE, I HAVE USED ALL PRODUCTS EVER. (But I can't reasonably use La Mer - I'm too skin-flinty for $400 face cream, $350 toner, $375 eye cream, etc.) This origins stuff (and the Gin-zing eye cream) are AMAZE BALLS.
I am so hungry I need to eat all the things and then polish off some English toffee/sea salt caramel ice cream that i have. (IT TOO IS REDONK.)