I think I got everything for Giftmas? CRAP. Not my dad. Well, there's still one gift to buy. Box of Slim Jims from the 7-11 it is! #2 and I went shopping yesterday and she's so much fun to hang with, now. Who knew teenagers could be delightful at times? (lol) My sister is bringing me honest-to-god homemade Sugar Plums on Christmas, and if for nothing else, I would love her forever for that alone. (Have you ever had one? Good lord.)
I've picked up a bunch of new readers (waves!) because of this story I've been posting, which is nice! But know this: you can add me, defriend me, whatever - it's YOUR reading time. I don't automatically add people back, I need to get to know you first. So feel free to chat, start up convos with other people in comments, that's kind of how we roll in my LJ.
First, here's my User Info page. It's a good place to start. :)
Second, here's me in bullet points.
Third, here's me as in, my face meat. I'm a working actor, I do voice over work, and I write. I own and run a kick ass website, Hey, Don't Judge Me. You should make a point to read all of the awesome writers that work for the site. Also, I'm tired a lot because I kind of never stop going.
Fourth, I am picky about what I read. I either read things because they're amazing, or because they're amazingly awful (It used to be a thing I did, MSTKing bad-fic.)
- If you write cum - I will back out of your story. If you're old enough to write about sex, you're old enough to spell things properly.
- If you can't be bothered to beta (unless you're a pro with an MFA and know what the hell you're doing) I will most likely not read.
- If you don't care about characterization being accurate, I will most likely not read.
- If you write that you think your story might be crappy, IDK, shrug - I will definitely not read. (Confidence is sexy, did you know?)
Fifth, I am picky about the behavior I allow here:
- If you read a post here that is filled with my joy for something, and you want to comment with how much you hate said thing, DON'T. That's what assholes do.
- If you are racist, homophobic, misogynistic, super-religious and can't tolerate people who don't share your exact beliefs, you are in the wrong journal.
- If you are easily offended by me having my own opinions about things (especially things that I have intrinsic knowledge on) then this is DEFINITELY not the journal for you.
- I cuss. I have a SERIOUSLY dirty mouth. I'm kind of known for it. I do try to keep all of that under a cut, though, if you're scrolling on a work computer, or something.
Most of my LJ friends are actual Off The Internet friends that I've known (through the internet, interestingly enough, YAY CONS!) for years. We get really chatty and personal. If I don't know you and you call me a whore, make sure you use an emoticon so I know not to cut you with a knife. Or you know, don't call me a whore? I kinda hate that word. Lol.
Also, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT BE 14 AND IN MY JOURNAL. Come back when you're legal. I'm in my 30s and it's creepy for me, sorry?
Time to make fudge. Good lord, I love fudge. Also, good lord, I am glad that I did my P90X today. *NOM*