I'm out of practice with writing words, derp.
1. When I have something delicious to eat, I want to eat it a lot. Example: (my friend is vegetarian, so I wanted to make meals that were inclusive) whole wheat ciabatta bun, toasted with a brush of olive oil and sea salt. On this: sun-dried tomato pesto, grilled portobello mushroom (brushed with balsamic vinaigrette and sea salt), a little Feta cheese, roasted red bell peppers, baby spinach leaves and pepperocinis. SO GUESS WHAT I ATE FOR LUNCH ALL WEEK. Nom nom!
2. I took her to Sephora (because you can order stuff online, hooray! - and she lives in the sticks) and played with makeup for a few hours. I convinced her to sign up for their rewards card, and as they filled out her information, the girl asked my friend, "Email?" which Chrissy heard as "Female?" She did a tiny double take, and in a very friendly voice said, "Yes, female?" I don't know who felt more derpy, the cashier or my friend. I just cackled and laughed, because I'm awesome and supportive. (ha) WHY WOULD SHE ASK YOU IF YOU WERE FEMALE. Lol.
3. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. I am going to be heading out to LA at the end of October for a fun media-fest/weekend plus a few days' getaway, and as I have never been, am looking for your suggestions on the following:
* neighborhoods that are wonderful to stay in
* Must See sights (beyond the typical tourist attractions like Grauman's, etc.)
* Must Eat restaurants.
Remember that I am a grown-ass lady and I have money, so I don't have to rough it. :D (And I'm renting a car.) Anyone? *chinfists*
4. And not having a fannish Tumblr anymore has really made me happy. HUH. PRETTY PICTURES, YAY!