- I had every intention of adding the show "Breaking Amish" to the HDJM lineup. And the longer I watched the first episode last night, the angrier I got. Because WOW are there similarities with my former religion. The control, the closed off from the world community, the "if you leave us, you're going to be cut off from everyone, including God" mentality. So. Can't do it - it would just be me throwing their religion back in their face and grumbling a lot.
- First rule of HDJM: it has to come from a place of love. So. *hands*
- BUT! Hoarders returns tonight! They were able to get clearance to start as scheduled instead of waiting until October. And let me remind you: the organizers are living WITH THE HOARDERS this season. IN THEIR HOUSE. O_O Matt and Corey have gone on and on about how amazing they found it (even if they were totally grossed out at times.) Recap in the A.M.
- It was glorious here in North Texas this weekend, and I spent the vast majority of it outside in my garden, digging up spring bulbs to be divided.
- And now I want to re-do the two front flower beds (the one against the house and the one in front of my walk.) I think I heard my husband whimper. WHATEVER, DUDE. It's not like he has to do anything, pfft. ;D
- I am DETERMINED to be productive today and write.
- I am losing my taste for coffee. <-- SADDEST THING EVER
- (Fortunately I have some fabulous white tea with cranberry and orange and rose that is helping me cope with this strange new world of coffee tasting like cigarette butts.)
THERE IS A DISTINCT HINT OF FALL IN THE AIR. And I like it.