2. I love that I have communication with Matt from the show. (Side note: he sent me a private message to talk to me about my son and to ask what he could do to help. I LOVE THESE PEOPLE, GUYS. They are good folks.)
3. Later is RHoBH and I am having the best time writing a former character that's not even ON the show anymore as a Smeagol scuttling up the walls in the background. IT IS ALL CRAZY, SO WHY NOT GO FULL TILT.
5. Am I the only person that feels sheepish adding my name/address to those "Comment for a holiday card!" posts? I'm weird. Also, it cracks me up when I've stumbled across people calling me an attention whore (wow) because I really am nothing of the sort.
6. HEY MY GARDENING SHOW IS BACK ON (you're supposed to laugh at this following #5) AND I HAD A BUSINESS MEETING LAST NIGHT AND I AM VERY HAPPY.
7. I was pretty sure that it might have to disappear because of all of the family problems that have been going on, but NOPE. *dances*
8. Except that means that I actually have time to get Camera Ready and need to, you know, stop eating nachos all the time. (I don't. I'm pretty healthy.) But UGH, I stopped lifting weights and my arms are turning into Mom Arms. I cannot have that immortalized on film. Pfft. I just want Michonne arms, guys. Perfectly sculpted tubes.
9. Who wants to move in and be my personal assistant, a job which will consist of you bringing me a glass of wine, looking at dirty pictures online, making me write, making me work out, making out, wait... Work out, laugh, porn... Yep. WHO IS IN? (You will have to leg wrestle dovil for the job, if that affects your answer.)