That's a reminder that it's always okay to take me off your lists/feeds/etc. It's YOUR internet time. I'm picky, too. I get it.
ION, last night I started reading a Sterek fic where it involved forced mating due to the werewolves having their annual "heat" and while there is that part of me that is ashamed that I made spastic grabby hands at that, I remembered that there is no kink shaming allowed. Unless it's stuff that is, you know, morally repugnant and highly illegal world-wide.
So let's have fun talking about bullet-proof kinks/story tropes! We haven't done this in a while. Mine are:
- first time, especially when things are awkward
- frantic, desperate quickies where they feel like they could die if they don't touch the other
- forced marriages (oh my god.)
- forced coupling for the betterment of a people/to save a loved one's life
- Tarzan (lol)
- opposites attract only to find out just how similar they are underneath
What are yours? And if they are in the Glee or Teen Wolf fandoms (ooh, or movie Sherlock fandom) PLEASE TELL ME AND LINK ME. :)
*chin fists, beaming*
This post brought to you by my need to look at my icon of Stiles Stilinski coupled with the words Hump Day.
*dives back into writing this stoopid soul mate fic oh my god*
*remembers I produced 2500 words today so far, so quit yer yappin', me*