Second, because the thought of doing anything other than breathing in and out most days makes me curl up in the fetal position, I wanted to ask those that read the SouthLAnd recaps on HDJM a question:
You: Jump Me: How high?
Me: wow, I have strong quads, but you are ridiculous.
I have the idea of writing up the SouthLAnd recaps and posting them on Friday. This is because it's a late airing show and my life is hard.
How many for Glen Coco?
I promise I'm not legitimately going crazy. It just looks like that on the outside.
NOW IF I MAY ADDRESS THE TEEN WOLF FANDOM:
- Stiles Stilinski's official birthday is April 8, which is shortly after Lydia's. Which means that by the end of S2 he either was about to have his 17th b-day, or had already had it. HE IS NO LONGER 16. Fun fact, he is older than Jackson by 2 months, and Scott by almost five months.
- Camaros are not a sign of wealth. They are a sign of a working guy that wants an expensive sports car but got a Camaro instead.
- There is no E in the word CAMARO.
- If precome were enough, dudes all over wouldn't have bottles of lotion by their beds. [Also, what the hell is the deal with precome in this fandom?] Remember back in the fic days when it was a pearlescent drop and not a "rush" or a "mess of liquid?" Lol.
- Stiles' Jeep is most likely a CJ7 from the '80s/early '90s. (Also known as the "Renegade" model, but that would be plastered on Stiles' hood if it were that particular kit.)
- That style (the 2 door) has a low-back bench seat called a "fold and tumble" OR two "jump seats" that are affixed to the side walls. I'm pretty sure it's the bench, given the shots from S1, but production-wise, I bet they wished they opted for the jump seats to make more room for equipment.
- The bench folds flat. Also, there's plenty of room in the back (the Jeep has two independently affixed captain-style chairs up front and there's no console in between) for long legs to stretch out. It's like sitting in a chair and there's TONS of leg room. Hint. I MEAN IT IS A FOLD AND TUMBLE, the name says what they can do! :D
- There is no room in a Camaro for two full grown men that are 6 feet tall and with broad shoulders to get busy in the back seat. They probably couldn't in the front seat. Hand jobs? Probably. Not much more room for anything beyond some dry humping and hands in pants, honestly. They're designed to resemble a cockpit where everything wraps around the driver, and that doesn't mean a Stilinski.
brought to you by a person that has been reading a LOT of fanfic lately. :) (And as always, the things I love I bookmark on AO3.) One day I'll make an official recs list, because there are SO MANY AMAZING fics on Tumblr only.
Okay, I have to cross more things off my To Do list. WHY ISN'T LIFE ALL FRENCH FRIES AND BEACH PARTIES, WHY.