Okay, so here's the thing: I'm terrible about replying to comments after a certain point in the day, because I LITERALLY cannot sit on my butt more than I already do, and - yeah. I'm sorry if I haven't replied to a comment. It's nothing against you, just your timing in when you comment and my butt needing me to not smash it into a chair.
- the gardening show filming is on hiatus because it's approximately the temperature of Satan's nut sack around here. And the film crews I have access to Do Not Like. (And since they're doing it for free, I can't really complain.)
- Stallioncrest RIDES. OMG, my writing partner and I have spent the past week building our own studio (including a camera dolly, stages, production booth) and it. is. GLORIOUS.
- We're getting a lot of behind the scenes stuff up on the internet, and if you're curious, you can follow our twitter account, @VivaElBee (El - Laura, Bee - Brian.)
- Yesterday I got the theme song roughly scored for a demo, finalized "costumes" for the characters, and got a fake leg sculpted for the ever important, "YOU BASTARD!" face slap shots.
- Today we're filming the "Starring: ____" moments for the intro with all of our cast, and if you're thinking of the way they did that on The Love Boat, then you're thinking correctly.
This is all the stuff keeping me happy and occupied as everything in my personal life continues to be a millstone around my neck, so YAY SILLY HORSES.
WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOU? *chinfists* (OH: and blanket statement for those who have asked previously. I do not mind at all if you follow my personal twitter or tumblr. Follow, unfollow, it's your internet time. :D)