- Thanks to everyone for your condolences on my last post. I've been happy to see that on FB everyone who knew my friend has been moved past discussing his addictions and are simply listing all of the great stories and good times. As it should be! (The best one I've seen was on I had forgotten about: Steve went to his cousin's wedding dressed in a yellow suit with spats and everything and kept saying to people, "You come to me on my daughter's wedding..." Hahahaha. Seriously, this guy was so fun and funny.)
- The Walking Dead is back!! Oooh, this is going to be a dark season. My recap is up and I would LOVE to talk to you. (And I would love to know if you're still liking the recaps - this ep was a hard one because it's mostly set up.)
- Speaking of recaps, the next episode of the Buffy Rewatch will be up later this week, and tomorrow will be Sleepy Hollow! And our SPN recaps have absolutely broken website records. 1300 likes on the season opener. THIRTEEN HUNDRED. Amazing!
- Don't forget that they are spoiler-free, fan-love-centric, happy places to talk about your show. That doesn't mean you can't have real concrit to give, we just don't want you coming from a place of dislike. I mean, what's the point?
- It's rainy here - we very much need the rain, too. Roasted veggies are on deck for dinner.
- I'm feeling very disconnected from everything, mostly because I've been disconnecting myself from everything. IDK, transitioning into...who knows. Every day I find that more people are taking me off their feeds, which is absolutely their right. It just reminds me that I'm not the fun "ha ha" space I think people expect of me and that gives me a type of performance anxiety. Meh.
I think I need some chocolate. Good for meh moods and restoring yourself after Dementors, right?