Random bullet points!
- I am so in love with True Detective, I can't even. I haven't seen last night's episode, because of Walking Dead reasons, but that's on deck for later
- enjoying this back half of Teen Wolf, and seriously cannot get over the gift that show has in its actors, because gee dee, are there some amazing performances coming out of it. Of an MTV show, for crying out loud. <3
- I am working on the very last chapter of this monster of a fic I've been writing for months, now, and it'll feel so good to write The End. Soon, so, so soon.
- I've become closer to some old acquaintances from high school over the past several months, and wow, am I ever glad that we don't judge each other by who we were at 16-18. KIDS: it really does change. People really do grow up. Not everyone, I won't lie to you, but when they do? You'll be surprised. (Point in fact: the husband of this particular couple was the It Guy, the "douchey popular" guy. Except inside, he wasn't that at all. And once he left school and figured himself out, he became this amazing person who I am so damn proud to call friend. How cool is that?)
- I'm at a point in my life where it's almost physically painful to write into a vacuum, so you may not see too much of me around here. Not that I'm leaving, I just don't see myself posting daily like I once did. Seasons change, etc. etc.
- But I am ALWAYS reading and commenting when applicable. <3
- Time to make lobster mac-n-cheese again. <3